Qianghui Technology tells you how to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of stretch film
In this case, is there any standard to determine whether it is a high-quality stretch film? Next, Qianghui Technology teaches you a few simple identification methods.
A high-quality stretch film should have high transparency, high longitudinal elongation, high yield point, high transverse tear strength, and good puncture performance.
We can check whether this stretch film is a high-quality stretch film one by one in these aspects. You can look at it to see its transparency. If there are impurities, it is a stretched film produced from recycled materials; you can touch and stretch the stretched film by hand. If it is flat, you can buy it, especially the ends Then just use a pen to poke the stretch film. If the puncture resistance is poor, it is not good.
Of course, there are multiple testing methods. You can log in to our official website to consult.
This article links: http://www.cnlashenmo.com/show-291-527.html, please indicate the source when reprinting!
- Production of stretched film Melt temperature Melt temperature range2015-06-26
- Pearl cotton manufacturer Qianghui is a brand business in the pearl cotton industry2015-06-30
- How is the development of stretch film in the packaging industry? 2015-07-03
- Stretch film is currently mainly used with pallets in the market2015-07-07
- What are the high insulation advantages of stretch films? 2015-07-13
- Stretch film is simply a kind of film for packaging2015-07-16